Legal Notices & Disclaimers
Financial Coaching Institute (“FCI or “we” or “us”) is not registered as an investment adviser. FCI relies upon the “publishers’ exclusion” from the definition of investment adviser under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and corresponding state securities laws. As such, FCI does not offer or provide personalized advice. We publish information about companies in which we believe our readers may be interested and this information reflects our sincere opinions. The information that we provide or that is derived from our website and or services is not intended to be, and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as, personalized advice. Also, our website and or services and the information provided by us should not be construed by any subscriber or prospective subscriber as FCI’s solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect, any transaction in a security. Investments in the securities markets, and especially in options and futures, are speculative and involve substantial risk. The information that we provide or that is derived from our website and or services should not be a substitute for advice from an investment professional. We encourage you to obtain personal advice from your professional investment advisor and to make independent investigations before acting on the information that you obtain from FCI or derive from our website and or services. Only you can determine what level of risk is appropriate for you.
- Due to the exclusive nature of our subscription services, your subscription fee is non-refundable.
- Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor should read and understand the booklet “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.” You can access and download a copy of the booklet on The Options /Clearing Corporations'(OCC) website athttp://www.theocc.com/publications/risks/riskchap1.jsp. This link reference is provided as a courtesy and does not imply that the OCC is endorsing FCI or its products. This booklet is also available for free from your broker or from any of the U.S. options exchanges.
- Prior to buying or selling a future, an investor should read and understand the booklet “Security Futures: An Introduction to Their Use and Risks.” You can access and download a copy of the booklet at the National Futures Association website athttp://www.nfa.futures.org/investor/security_futures/security_futures.pdf. This link reference is provided as a courtesy and does not imply that the National Futures Association is endorsing FCI or its products. This booklet is available from your broker or from any of the US Futures Exchanges.
- We encourage our readers to invest carefully and to utilize the information available at the web sites of the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov, and the National Association of Securities Dealers at http://www.nasd.com. You can review public companies’ filings at the SEC’s EDGAR page. The NASD has published information on how to invest carefully at its web site
- Most of the information on our website or that we otherwise provide is derived directly from information published by the companies on which we report and/or from other sources we believe are reliable, without our independent verification. Therefore, we cannot assure you that the information is accurate or complete. The information may contain discussions of, or provide access to, certain positions and recommendations as of a specific date. Due to various factors, including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, such discussions and positions/recommendations may no longer be reflective of current discussions and positions/recommendations. We do not in any way warrant or guarantee the success of or endorse any action which you take in reliance on the information that we provide or that is derived from our website.
- As indicated above, FCI makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on or derived from FCI’s website or otherwise provided by FCI. Any links provided to other websites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that FCI endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses or warrants any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated. Furthermore, FCI does not endorse, guarantee or warranty any third party products advertised on its site, in its newsletters, in any third party rental of its permission based lists or otherwise referenced in any information provided by FCI or derived from FCI’s website, and FCI expressly disclaims any responsibility and accepts no liability with respect to such information and products. FCI may receive a fee from a service provider that has a link on FCI’s website or is referenced in the information provided by FCI.
- FCI limits the number of subscribers allowed in any one trading service in order to reduce the risk that too many traders will attempt identical trades and influence the market by causing the purchase of an excessive number of contracts. Once the FCI subscriber limit is reached, FCI may create a ‘clone’ of the fully subscribed trading service under the same strategies, guidelines and policies. However, subscribers to the newly created service ‘clone’ receive information concerning trades unique to that service. Collectively, these services make up a Series. Any alert service name that contains the word ‘Series’ is subject to this policy. Due to the exclusive nature of our subscription services, your subscription fee is non-refundable.
- Our personnel may own positions and/or trade in the securities mentioned in the information that we provide. We are not compensated in any way for publishing information about companies mentioned in our reports.
- Testimonials may or may not be representative of actual results.
- PERFORMANCE FIGURES
Performance figures are based on actual recommendations made by FCI. Due to the time critical nature of stock, options and futures trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, FCI cannot guarantee that subscribers will mirror the exact performance stated on our track records or promotions. Performance numbers shown are based on trades subscribers could enter based on our tracking guidelines. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Therefore, no subscriber or potential subscriber should assume or expect that future performance of any investment or strategy will be profitable or equal historical or anticipated performance levels. The information contained in FCI trading services is intended for use solely by individual subscribers and is not offered to institutional investment organizations.
- LIMITATION ON IT LIABILITY
To the extent not prohibited by law, each subscriber and potential subscriber agrees, as a condition precedent to accessing or using FCI’s website or receiving information provided by FCI, to release and hold harmless FCI and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all liability in connection with accessing or using FCI’s website or receiving information provided by FCI. In all other cases, FCI’s liability to a subscriber, whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, shall be limited in the aggregate to direct and actual damages of the subscriber and not to exceed a one month value equal to the subscription fee received by FCI from the subscriber. FCI will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or indirect damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any material provided by FCI or derived from FCI’s website. Without limitation, FCI shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages related to, either directly or indirectly, (1) any decline in market value or loss of any investment; (2) a subscriber’s inability to use or any delay in accessing FCI website or any other source of material provided by FCI; (3) any absence of material on FCI website; (4) FCI’s failure to deliver or delay in delivering any material or (5) any kind of error in transmission of material. FCI and each subscriber acknowledge that, without limitation, the above-enumerated conditions cannot be the probable result of any breach of any agreement between FCI and the subscriber.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ANY AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY FCI OR DERIVED FROM FCI’S WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND FCI MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
FCI is not affiliated with any brokerage firm and does not endorse or recommend any specific brokerage firm. FCI is not and will not be responsible for any trades made by a broker on the subscriber’s behalf under any circumstances.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
Notwithstanding any other agreement or other communications between FCI and Subscriber to the contrary, receipt or use of any material provided by FCI, at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by such person of this disclaimer and agreement with its terms and conditions.
All submissions from outside contributors on FCI’s website are the responsibility of their respective authors, creators, and/or owners. FCI is not responsible for such submissions, and the views and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of FCI. FCI does not guarantee the accuracy or validity of the submissions. While FCI may use its best efforts to review contributor submissions for form and format before they are posted on its website, FCI does not review or edit these submissions for content. FCI makes no representations and provides no warranties whatsoever concerning submissions, and the fact that FCI has posted these outside contributions does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by FCI with respect to the author, creator and/or owner of the submissions. FCI expressly disclaims any responsibility and accepts no liability for any information or content provided in these submissions. Please be advised that submissions may be protected by federal and international copyright or other laws, and your right to reprint, republish, modify, reproduce, or distribute this material may be limited accordingly.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Except as otherwise indicated, FCI is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of FCI. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that: 1. the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear; 2. use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use; 3. no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and 4. no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
The relationship between FCI and Subscriber is terminable at the will of FCI at any time for any reason whatsoever or for no reason at all.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
Notwithstanding any other agreement or other communications between FCI and a subscriber or potential subscriber to the contrary, receiving or using any material provided by FCI or accessing or using FCI’s website, at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by such person of the foregoing legal notices and disclaimers and agreement with their terms and conditions