A full day of options education and training seminar – that is designed for beginners and experienced traders alike.
- Learn our inside secrets to using short-term trading strategies to create weekly income.
- Watch a professional trader, Ashley Gilbert, demonstrate her trading recipe.*
- Key benefit: Any options course can teach you how to enter a trade. In this live course, you’ll learn how to manage, alter, or change the trade to help you work towards better trading results.
- Design your Trading Plan
- Options Trading – Risk Management
- Option Basics – Benefits and Risks
- Financial Recipe for Weekly Trading
- Technical Analysis for your Recipe
- Order Entry and Adjusting your Trade
- Reduce Fear and Empower you in your Trading Abilities
- Recipe Goal is to Make 1% a Week Trading Options**
In order to accommodate a variety of schedules, we offer a course on the weekend and one during the weekday. The content is identical for both – with the only difference being the weekday class allows for live paper trading.
We are proud to be located near the airport for our out of town clients. The hotel is:
Springhill Suites Savannah Airport
1 Jay R Turner Drive, Savannah, GA
Please contact the hotel as soon as possible to make reservations. Spring and Summer are peak tourism months, so availability is limited.
What to Bring:
1. Laptop/Netbook – wireless internet access is available – free to the class
2. Login information for your Think or Swim paper account. We recommend you open a free Think or Swim paper account so you can follow what is taught in the class. Visit www.thinkorswim.com.
Cost of the seminar is $2,000 per person – or $2,200 for a couple. Couples include two adults that share a household and will be designing one trading plan. We welcome and encourage couples to come. Class size is limited to encourage participation, so please enroll soon—as they do sell out.
|9:30 am – 10:00 am||Registration and time to set up and connect your laptop to the internet|
|10:00 am – 12:30 pm||Training|
|12:30 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch will be provided|
|1:00 pm – 4:30 pm||Training|
|4:30 pm – 5:00 pm||Bonus Training for Experienced Investors/Traders|
Additional training is provided with follow-up webinars that are made available to you for a couple of weeks after the class. We find this helps as you are learning your own recipe to have a place to ask additional questions.
While intuitive, we cannot make any promises or guarantees of financial gains. Rather, we truly are passionate about giving you a solid base of education, and have an impressive record of high customer satisfaction with our seminars. Examples of these customer testimonials are listed here.
*Neither Financial Coaching Institute nor its educational subsidiaries nor any of their respective officers, employees, representatives, agents or independent contractors are in such capacities, licensed financial advisors, registered investment advisors, or registered broker-dealers. Neither do they provide investment or financial advice or make investment recommendations, nor are they in the business of transacting trades, nor do they direct client accounts or give trading advice tailored to any particular client’s situation. None of our communications constitute a solicitation, recommendation, promotion, endorsement or offer (to buy or sell) by Financial Coaching Institute, or others described above, of any particular security, transaction, or investment.
**Trading stocks, options, and other securities can involve high risk and the loss of any funds invested; trading options can result in the loss of more than the original amount invested. Investment information provided may not be appropriate for all investors, and is provided without respect to an individual investor’s financial sophistication, knowledge, financial situation, experience, investing timeframe, or risk tolerance. Examples used in the seminars are for illustrative and educational purposes only. Past performance in these examples are not indicative of future performance. Financial Coaching Institute does not recommend that you buy or sell these securities, options, or futures. There are no guarantees implied or otherwise.