Flash Cards are a great way to test your knowledge on definitions, dates and meanings. We created the flash cards below which are full randomized across all the bodies of knowledge.
In addition, on the answer side of the cards, there is often a URL that you can copy to go learn more about the topics.
If you finished one round and want more, just refresh the page.
- Is a book keeper a professional exemption?No http://bit.ly/wMlDh
- What type of leave does FMLA cover?"Qualified medical and family reasons include: illness, family military leave, pregnancy, adoption http://1.usa.gov/frIaRN"
- "Total Cost of hiring / Number of Hires http://bit.ly/OoeV2R
- What are company valuesThe set of societal norms that the company deems as important http://bit.ly/VWPkSu
- What is a statuary employee?"It is an employee who is business for them selves, but is treated as an employee for Tax purposes. http://bit.ly/ZfQiMD"
- What is Cost Shifting?This is where the employer increases the employees portion of the health plan costs via premiums or deductibles http://onforb.es/15zLeC3
- "What involves unfreezing, transformation, refreezing"Three step model of organizational change http://bit.ly/11JJSpK
- What size employer has to comply with Title VII15 or more employees
- What is PHIPersonal Health Information http://1.usa.gov/4K3FbJ