Flash Cards are a great way to test your knowledge on definitions, dates and meanings. We created the flash cards below which are full randomized across all the bodies of knowledge.
In addition, on the answer side of the cards, there is often a URL that you can copy to go learn more about the topics.
If you finished one round and want more, just refresh the page.
- What is GINAGenetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) of 2008 http://1.usa.gov/LaZf
- What is employee engagement?It is an attitude that the employee holds about his or her employer http://bit.ly/10Xg2LN
- What is Cost Shifting?This is where the employer increases the employees portion of the health plan costs via premiums or deductibles http://onforb.es/15zLeC3
- What is a legislated item?"This is a directive placed on the people, community or companies by the government http://bit.ly/l4SyVW"
- What is a TPA?Third Party Administrator - manages health care claims between employees and health care providers http://bit.ly/RdWPPj
- What is COBRA?"Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act - Allows for health insurance post termination
- What is the 12 month hour threshold for an employee to be covered by FMLA1250 http://bit.ly/Cu3y1
- A simple way to remember reward or punishment stimulus is ?Carrot or stick motivation approach http://bit.ly/tAJFa