With Christmas just a few weeks away, this is prime season for custom photo Christmas Cards. With so many companies vying for your business, it is great to take the time to determine which company offers the best price for the best quality.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing the best company for you:
1. How long does it take to process the cards?
2. Is there a generous discount for bulk quantity purchases?
3. Are envelopes included for free?
4. Are there enough backgrounds and templates that coordinate with my photos?
5. Are the envelopes regular or irregular in size?
6. How much it will cost to mail all of your cards?
Some popular online holiday card companies include:
Drugstores such as CVS and Walgreens have great deals. Larger box stores such as Sam’s Club and Walmart also boast some amazing deals. This wonderful site: www.tomsguide.com even has their own rating system for the best photo cards HERE.
You can also grab great photos during the holiday week and create family “photo albums” that are books to give to your family members.